Wednesday, November 28, 2012

From Clermont-Ferrand to Paris

The Festival in Clermont Ferrand was exhausting, we spent most of the time in the exhibition and later we would have dinner
USk in Clermont Ferrand
..and sketch each other of course!
Clermont Ferrand
On Monday I woke up early to at least see something of the city,  so I walked up the hill in direction of the cathedral. I did some fast sketches and I will try next year to come with more time to draw the city. I was fascinated by the views from narrow alleys.

Clermont Ferrand
Clermont Ferrand
















Later I took the train to Paris, and what it seemed to be a pleasant  ride, became a nightmare.
In the train to Paris
The train got damaged and we got stuck for 3 hours in the middle of nowhere.

In the middle of nowhere in France
We got off the train and waited, so I met some other people who were also in the Festival in Clermont Ferrand, like the writer Frederic Debomy. Here he was looking at a nun walking in the foggy landscape. 

No comments:

Post a Comment