Monday, November 23, 2015

Fish-eye perspectives

I am still learning it. I took Paul Heaston Workshop in Paraty two years ago and although I think I got the idea, I have to constantly practice to get it right. So every time I have a new material I try it again as an exercise.
A #sunday cold #berlin afternoon at #kaffeebarberlin #ColourYourCity @pigmentmarker #winsorandnewton #winsornewton #urbansketchers #mykreuzberg
Winter is coming in Berlin, or it just arrived since today (Sunday) was snowing. Time to escape to a Cafe. I find cafes very boring for drawing. So in order to make it interesting I tried the fish eye perspective again. This is my friend Alejandro by the way, We often meet to draw together. His drawing today was very good, the markers and his drawing style work well together. 

2 comments: